PAX is proud to partner with Acquirers
to offer a single solution covering all currencies across all European countries including the United Kingdom. Partners benefit from a simple and bespoke solution with full control over their merchants' and customers' boarding processes.
The solution with acquirers includes:
- The POSitive Android payment application developed by PAX Technology Europe - a certified payment solution for European wide acquiring, and certified partners include Barclaycard, Worldpay, Fiserv, and Elavon.
- POSitive supports the PAX Android handheld devices: A920Pro, A920, A77, A50, A80, and the E-Series of EPOS devices.
- International card schemes including Visa / V-Pay, Mastercard / Maestro, AMEX, Diners Discover, JCB, and Union Pay.
- Transaction types such as sale, refund, cashback, pre-auth and completion, moto, reversal, and reconciliation, with on-line and off-line PIN.
- Apacs, ISO8583, Termapp.ISO, and JSON protocols supported.
- POSitive DCC is included, depending on the Acquirer.
- Simple and fast integration of EPOS software to the POSitive payment application, either directly on the device or through an existing EPOS / ECR system running on any OS.
- Detailed documentation is available through the PAX Partner Network to assist ISVs to integrate their own software to PAX Android devices and POSitive.
- PCI P2PE certified Remove Key Injection which can be managed by the PAX TMS, PAXSTORE.
- Online configuration of the POSitive payment application via PAXSTORE, including setting currency and country, transaction types (such as sale, refund, gratuities, pre-auth, completion, etc.), UI branding, email receipts, and accessibility mode. This greatly increases operational efficiency.
- PAXSTORE allows your partners to control their device estate if required.
POSitive payment application
The PAX POSitive Android application has been designed and developed by payment industry experts over 10 years, and is the most advanced POS payment software in the European market.
Remote Key Injection
A faster, safer, and more cost-effective way for partners to inject keys quickly & securely to PAX devices, as they no longer need to be shipped to-and-from a physical Key Injection Facility.
Advanced device management
Industry-leading device management platform features designed to manage, control, and monitor all types of Android and Linux devices more efficiently.
Explore other PAX products